Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Monkey

Isn't the monkey so cute??? The one crawling on my page for, my parents can't see it so I hope the rest of you can and don't think I am crazy. My sister put it up there without me knowing, she is my blog guru since I really have no clue how to do anything besides post what I write.

I am so excited, I only have 5 more weeks of school and I get a good long three weeks off and then right back to the grind stone. I am not looking forward to next semester as I have to throw interning on my plate of full-time work and full-time school. Bring it on! Ughhhh!

For those of you who don't know I work customer service at Wal-Mart.... it is not the most spectacularly job but I get paid alright and they are willing to adjust my schedule so I can go to school. I decided I am going to start writing down my experience and then write a tell book about the good, the bad, and the ugly of Wal-Mart Customer Service. I have told some people some of my stories.... wow is all I can say someday. All I can say is that my job has made me immune to being cussed at and for feeling bad for telling people no. it has also made me more familiar with dishonest people. I us to be a very trusting person but let me tell you I have learned that even the ones that look like you can trust them you really cannot. I won't get to into that but when I have a good story I'll post it so you can see what kinds of stuff I get to put up with.

No comments: