Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Panoramas are one of our assignments for photography. Here are a couple of mine, that have not had to much, if any, editing done on them yet.

Here is the view off the top of our parking structure at school... not bad eh? It is actually a nice area to go to school in (when there is not something going on at the arena and have problem finding a parking spot or protesters on Temple Square).
It's the Bountiful Temple in case you were wondering. I love the view from here and it is beautiful inside as well.


I think this one is cool, it's up Big Cottonwood Canyon. The color is a little funky and don't look to close but one of the sides is blurry.
There you have it.... when i finish my other stuff I'll make an effort to post it. I hope you have a happy day!!!

1 comment:

Pili girl~ said...

Holy crap Koontzie! I love these pictures! You're definitely developing your skills quite nicely! Love you!