Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last weekend

Last weekend my cousin Ty was ordained to a priest (not like a Catholic Priest, it is a little different in our church). It was great becasue a chunk of my family was brought to gether. Ben and Maria came up with their kids for the weekend. I am the old lady in the group, most of the cousins are younger than my siblings and I and my Aunt Kathryn's kids, but I still have fun with them.

So in the pictuer we have from left to right: Teone Koontz, Kellyann Harms, Me, Cecily Rosses, Tristen Harms, Trevor Harms, Jared Koonts, Sariah Koontz, Ty Rosser, Elaina Koontz, and Hannah Rosser.
This was a fun one, that's Elaina, Hannah, Me, and Cecily. We were playing around downstairs. I love these girls. I am a good number of years older than all of them so I have watched them grow up from babies and man do they grow fast.




This is my little Jared (aka Tarzan, or so he
use to let me call him). I when I left on my mission he was not really talking and by the time I got home nothing would make him stop. He is so grown up and so tall! He is going to be a little heartbreaker when he gets older.
I love spending time with my family!!! I am so glad for the God's Plan of Salvation (for more info click here: http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basic-beliefs/heavenly-father-s-plan-of-happiness/heavenly-father-s-plan-of-happiness) that I am able to be sealed to my family through eternity. I am so grateful for that gift and that blessing.

No comments: