Monday, October 20, 2008

Who Knows....

I hate giving these things titles because I never know what to call them. I have been doing homework for the past couple (more like 5 than a couple) so I thought I'd take a break and write something since my family always asks when I a m going to post again so here goes, not that i have much to say. So this summer i had to change wards, it's a long story but in my last ward I got to serve in the Relief Society Presidency with with some pretty amazing girls and it was really hard for me to leave that ward and my calling, anyway, I went and had dinner with two of them tonight and what fun they are. I miss that calling and those girls so much. What a blessing it is to serve in calling even if it just blesses you with knew friends who are a good influence in your life.
On Sunday I got to go to a missionary fairwell for a girl that I worked with. She was called to San Antonio, Texas. Her topic was eternal merriage.... pretty crazy topic for someone leaving on a mission but she did very well. Look out Texas becasuse you ate getting a great missionary.
On Friday I went to this place called Gardner Village with my Aunt Nancy and my cousin Kellyann, who I live with. It was so cute we went to the animal petting part of it and there was a sheep and a goat and some other animals that were sleeping and Kellyann, she is 2.5, would bend over and tell tha animals to wake up, they didn't listen so she would move on to the next one. I love hanging out with 2 year olds, I find them very entertaining.
There is my life in a nut shell.

No comments: