Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update

I think in my last blog I talked about a boy in there…..let’s just say that didn’t go anywhere.


So it’s been a while… I’m now back to the how school and work thing. I have 6 classes this semester my two favorite being Pearl of Great Price and photography. I have learned so much in my institute class it is amazing to me how amazing the gospel is. I have learned so much about the plan of salvation among other things. I have always loved photography so I will post a little bit of my work…

Reflecting pool at Temple Square.......
The one below was taken at a Silver Lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon...
I would post more but they take forever to download!!!! So maybe next time....
I went 4-wheeling at the sand dunes a couple weekends and that was a ton of fun.
I also had the privilege of attending my mission reunion as well as a session of General Conference last weekend. I love the Gospel and the Church so much for the blessings it brings into my life. I love going to mission reunions and being able to see those I served with and to see how the mission blessed their lives as well. I adore President and Sister Ashton. How I wish I could be as amazing as Sister Ashton, I don’t even have words to describe her. She is the type of person I want to grow up to be.

I wish I didn’t take so much time to upload pictures otherwise I’d have more to write about. Maybe if I did this more often it wouldn’t take me so long and it would be more interesting for you to read….. till next time…..


No comments: