Monday, April 26, 2010

Forever later............

Sooooo…. once again it has been forever since I have blogged so here is my life update… I graduated! YAY! Took me long enough! I graduated with a degree in Medical Administrative Assisting and certificates in Medical office assisting, medical transcription (which I am not so great at but I passed!), medical coding, and one in institute of religion. I did all that while working graveyards as a cashier at Wal-mart. My mom and Aunt Judy came to visit and attend the graduation. It was sweet.

What’s next…… I have to do and internship this summer for the medical administrative assisting and medical coding and then I can find a job that would let me have more of a normal life…I can wait! Until then, I am continuing to work graveyards until the end of summer.

Other than that not much else is new. The guy I had been dating for awhile left for Air Force Basic the end of last month. We are just friends now. Exciting thing happened though, the whole time we were dating I tried to get him to go to church, and he did….twice. Since he has been at basic he actually goes, according to an email from some missionaries on base and a letter his parents received from Elder Oaks. That would be a huge change for him if he actually continued going….miracles do happen though.

Other exciting news, my sister and bother-in-law had their baby! Cute little Bradley Daniel Edwards was born March 25. I have yet to meet him, but I love him already! I get pictures all the time to….thank goodness for picture phones.

That’s all for now! Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

wow!!! Look at you crazy busy lady! So excited for you and all the exciting changes in your life! BTW, I work for iasis health care and they have hospitals in Utah. You should look for a job with them, they have great pay and awesome benefits. iasishealthcare.com
Love you and am so proud of you! Suga, how'd you get so fly?! Miss you!

Jeremy said...

Congrats on graduating Lara. I'm so proud of you!