Saturday, October 10, 2009

LIFE

Hi, those few people who read this! My mom says I need to update this, so here it is. I am not very good at keeping this thing up to date because my life is not that exciting.

So I am in school for another semester, taking 12 credits equaling 7 classes. Yes that seems like a lot, a couple of the classes are just one credit each. I am still hoping to he done in April, but we shall see. I am thinking next semester is going to kill me! But if I do one more internship during the summer I can get another certificate on top of my degree. But we will see how it goes. I don't know what I am going to do after that.

I am still working in the great land of Wal-mart. I actually kind of like it there. I think it is more the people I work with than the actual work itself. I does get eventful sometimes. We had a gang fight in front of our store a week or so ago, don"t worry, the cops showed up before anything crazy happened. Everyone that was out there got arrested. It was pretty crazy.

So that is pretty much it. Exciting, I know. Oh, I had mentioned a guy I was dating. We are still dating. Nothing serious, don't worry.

I hope you all are doing well. Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update.
Love you,
Mom

Jeremy said...

Gang fight out in front of Walmart in Utah? Where is the world going?