Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WOW its been a while!

Yeah I'm a slacker! I am not very good at updating this so here is a nut shell of what is going on. I started a new semester about 3 weeks ago and that is going alright. I have 3 classes that are kind of boring, but we all have to take classes like that right.
I finished my internship today. I had been working for a chiropractor a couple days a week since March but I finished my hours so I'm done now.... I like it so it's kind of a sad thing. I am hoping they will hire me for part time but we shall see.
I am still working at wally world as an overnight cashier/stockier/binner/cash office person/whatever else they decide they want to make me do for the day. It's alright for the most part.
What else.... oh, I am dating a guy named Kambrin, he's fun, I like him.

So about a month ago my friend Jeanne and I road tripped to Montana to visit my friend Nate and his wife, Emily, while he was on leave from Iraq. It was fun. We stopped and spent a night in Twin Falls on our way up, so her are some of the pictures....




Me and My Friend.... that's what I call her...
























Me and Emily




Nate and Emily Siebach






























































































There are more pictures but I'm to lazy to put them up right now... so maybe later if requested.

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

I am so sad that I'm reading on your blog that you are dating someone! What the heck, suga?! I miss you so much and we totally need to catch up!!!