Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tender Mercies

This week has been a really good one for the most part. It is amazing to see the Lord answer a prayer after waiting so long for what you have been praying for. I am so grateful to know that He hears us and that when the time is right He will bless us with His tender mercies.

I was blessed with another one this morning and thought I would share it with you. This beautiful sunrise I was able to see as I was driving home form work. We get some really pretty ones here, but this one, I thought was one of the prettiest I've seen in a while.... welcome spring.

I like this one the best because there is and airplane in the middle left of the picture if you look closely.

The others are just for fun! I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did.


No comments: