Thursday, December 25, 2008


This morning I hopped on a plane from Salt Lake to San Diego. There was a big storm that was supposed to come in last night in Salt Lake and many people told me I probably would not make it.... I never doubted that I would get here with no delay, and I was right.
As I was waiting to depart one of my dearest friends called me from Iraq where he is serving in the Army. It was so good to talk to him. That added to the joy of my day. It makes me so grateful too for the military!!!
As I was flying in, just before we landed I looked out the window and this is what I saw... I thought it was so cool and had to get a picture.
Christmas was really good. It was so good to be with my family. My dad gave me my grandfather's old camera. It was so neat because then we watched some of my dad's old family slides that Mary and Josh (my sister and brother-in-law) put on a DVD that were taken with the camera.
I have 9 more days here in San Diego and I am so happy to be home, and away from the snow... I hate snow.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

I'm so glad that you had a good Christmas my friend! It's so nice that you got to go home and be with your fam! I miss you! :)